The clubhouse may be rented under the following provisions.
- The Clubhouse may be rented by any member for his or her private use for $500.00 plus a refundable $300.00 security deposit.
- Any person or organization, outside of the club, may apply for rental privileges providing that a club member rents the premises in his or her own name: thereby, said member assumes all responsibility. The rate for a non-member rental is $1000.00 plus a refundable $600.00 security deposit. If a tent is erected, there will be an additional $100.00 fee charged.
- When the club is rented, the renting party must also be present at the affair.
All wine, soda, beer, and liquor no longer have to be purchased from the club.
- Club rentals will not be effect from Flag Raising through October 1 due to our active social and sailing season. However, members may petition the board for special events, but must be aware that other members have the right to use the facilities (marina, grounds, pool, etc.) during the event as with all rentals.
- Rentals will be denied between October 1 and April 30 if the rental conflicts with a club function already on the calendar.
- The Board of Governors reserves the right to approve or deny any individual or group a club rental.
- Coordination of all Club rentals should be made with the House chairman and if a tent is used, the Grounds Chairman.
Please also see Grounds and Rental for additional guidelines.
Contact us if you are interested in renting the Moriches Yacht Club for an event.